EMS SHIRT SET
Start your EMS training now with our ANTELOPE.SHIRT SET and strengthen your entire upper body muscles! With the EMS shirt from ANTELOPE, you target all the important muscle groups of your upper body. Your arm, chest, neck, abdominal and back muscles are trained simultaneously via 5 pairs of electrodes. Regular training with the ANTELOPE.SHIRT means that nothing stands in the way of a firm stomach and a strong back. Zips on the sides make it easy to put on and take off.
Modular system: The ANTELOPE.SHIRT can be extended at any time with an ANTELOPE.SHORT to form a complete SUIT.
- 10 integrated silicone electrodes (abdomen, chest, neck, back, upper arms)
- Odour-inhibiting and breathable
- Textile with support function made of 54% polyamide, 36% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- 3 zips
- Hand wash / machine wash (max. 30° C, gentle cycle)
- App with three different training programmes (endurance, strength, massage/recovery)
- Integrated cabling with baseplate connection (SHIRT) and plug connector (SHORTS)
- Control unit: 8-channel BOOSTER incl. 1 charging cable
|Product designation: ANTELOPE.SHIRT Set (women)|
|Electrode type: Silicone electrode|
|EMS (number of programmes): 3|
|Intensity adjustable: Yes|
|Use: In all common sports - (indoor & outdoor)|
|Guarantee: For more information on the guarantee conditions, please refer to the manual|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
To prevent damage to your health, EMS training with ANTELOPE is not permitted in the following cases:
- In the presence of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- Insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g., painful, and painless inflammations, redness, skin rashes (e.g., allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, and open wounds as well as wounds in the healing process, on operation scars that are healing).
- In case of seizure disorders (e.g., epilepsy).
- In case of existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumour diseases.
- After surgeries where increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In case of a simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute muscle pain, soreness, or cramps.
- Acute influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicants.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (suitable for type 2).
- Persons under 18 years of age.
You can find the training conditions here.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,