You already have an ANTELOPE.SHIRT with BOOSTER? Complete your suit now with the ANTELOPE.SHORTS!
The ANTELOPE.SHORTS stimulate the front and back of your thighs and your gluteal muscles with a total of 6 integrated electrodes. The effective stimulation of your largest muscle groups allows you to optimally train your speed and jumping power. Through EMS training, thigh and gluteal muscles work more efficiently and fatigue is reduced. In addition, training with the ANTELOPE.SHORTS helps to tighten the connective tissue.
- Compression fabric made of 54% polyamide, 36% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- 6 integrated silicone electrodes (leg biceps, quadriceps, glutes)
- Odour-resistant and breathable
- Integrated cabling with connector
- App with three different training programmes (endurance, strength, massage)
- Hand wash / machine hand wash (max. 30° C, gentle cycle)
- Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.SHIRT
|Product name: ANTELOPE.SHORTS (women)|
|Electrode type: Silicone electrode|
|EMS (number of programs): 3|
|Intensity adjustable: Yes|
|Use: In all common sports - (Indoor & Outdoor)|
|Guarantee: For more information on the guarantee conditions, please see the manual|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
To prevent damage to your health, EMS training with ANTELOPE is not permitted in the following cases:
- In the presence of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- Insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g., painful, and painless inflammations, redness, skin rashes (e.g., allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, and open wounds as well as wounds in the healing process, on operation scars that are healing).
- In case of seizure disorders (e.g., epilepsy).
- In case of existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumour diseases.
- After surgeries where increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In case of a simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute muscle pain, soreness, or cramps.
- Acute influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicants.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (suitable for type 2).
- Persons under 18 years of age.
You can find the training conditions here.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,