With the ANTELOPE.SHIRT you are able to train all important muscle groups of your upper body. Via 5 pairs of electrodes, your arm, chest, neck, abdominal and back muscles are trained simultaneously. The ANTELOPE.SHIRT is the perfect tool to activate and strengthen your upper body muscles. Regular training with the ANTELOPE.SHIRT means nothing stands in the way of a toned stomach and a strong back. Zips on the sides make it easy to put on and take off.
Attention: Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.BOOSTER.
10 integrated silicone electrodes (abdomen, chest, neck, back, upper arms)
- Anti-odour and breathable
- compression fabric made of 54% polyamide, 36% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- 3 zips
- Integrated cabling with baseplate connection
- App with three different training programmes (endurance, strength, massage/recovery)
- Hand Wash / machine washable (max. 30°C, gentle cycle)
- Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.BOOSTER
|Product designation: ANTELOPE.SHIRT (women)|
|Electrode type: Silicone electrode|
|Intensity adjustable: Yes|
|Use: In all common sports - (indoor & outdoor)|
|EMS (number of programmes): 3|
|Guarantee: For more information on the guarantee conditions, please refer to the manual|
Choose your suitable size. If you are within one size with your measurements in the upper range, we recommend that you choose the next larger size. Measure at the fullest part of the chest and hips. The tape measure lies horizontally around the body. The arms hang loosely down the body.
|Chest||- 79cm||80cm - 86cm||87cm - 96cm|
|Hips||- 80cm||81cm - 90cm||91cm - 99cm|
|Chest||97cm - 111cm||112cm - 122cm|
|Hips||100cm - 110cm||111cm - 117cm|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
In case of absolute contraindications, EMS whole body training must not be performed
- In the case of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- For insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- In case of neuronal diseases, seizure disorders (e.g. epilepsy) and severe sensitivity disorders.
- In case of an existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumor diseases.
- After recent operations, especially if increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In the event of simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In case of a simultaneous connection and/or simultaneous use of other electrical devices that may have an influence on the current supply or the musculature.
- In case of acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- In case of acute muscle pain, muscle soreness or muscle cramps.
- In acute diseases, bacterial infections and inflammatory processes.
- In diabetes mellitus type 1.
- In arteriosclerosis and arterial circulatory disorders.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g. painful and painless inflammations, redness, rashes (e.g. allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, open wounds as well as healing wounds, surgical scars in the process of healing).
- In case of stents and bypasses active for less than 6 months.
- In case of untreated hypertension, bleeding disorder or bleeding tendency (hemophilia).
- In abdominal wall and inguinal hernias.
- In case of acute influence of alcohol, drugs or intoxicants.
- In persons under 18 years of age.
In case of relative contraindications, EMS full-body training may only be performed after written medical clearance or self-declaration.
- In case of acute back pain without diagnoses.
- In case of acute neuralgia and herniated discs.
- In case of implants older than 6 months.
- In diseases of internal organs, especially in kidney diseases.
- In cardiovascular diseases.
- In case of tendency to thromboembolic diseases.
- In chronic pain conditions that have not been clarified regardless of the body region.
- In all sensitivity disorders with reduced pain sensation (such as metabolic disorders).
- In case of medical complaints occuring with the stimulation treatment.
- In case of persistent skin irritation due to long-term stimulation at the same electrode site.
- In case of a tendency to bleed due to injury.
- In case of motion kinetosis.
- In case of major fluid accumulation in the body and edema.
- When taking certain medications.
- In case of open skin injuries, wounds, eczema or burns.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,