TANK-TOP with EM 95 Bluetooth® - EMShomeSTUDIO (Men)
The power duo
In addition to the EMS TANK-TOP, the ANTELOPE.TANK-TOP SET already contains the Beurer EM95 Bluetooth® EMShomeSTUDIO and the necessary cables.
The ANTELOPE.TANK-TOP is the perfect fitness partner to make your core training units more efficient and effective. The TANK-TOP is equipped with electrodes on the back and abdominal muscles, which emit electrical impulses and thus stimulate the deep muscles that are difficult to train. The ANTELOPE.TANK-TOP is made of breathable high-quality compression material and is perfect for endurance and strength training in the back and torso area. Together with the EM 95 Bluetooth® EMShomeStudio, arm and leg cuffs can also be connected to expand your training routine.
With the EM 95 EMShomeStudio you bring your personal trainer home. The high-end EMS trainer EM 95 from Beurer offers many options for designing and planning your training in a way that suits your goals. Start your workout with your personal Virtual Coach and choose one of the 20 predefined workouts. You can also create your own training sessions!
- 4 integrated silicone electrodes for abdominal and back muscles
- Odour-resistant and breathable
- Hand wash / machine wash (max. 30° C, gentle cycle)
- 2 connecting cables for the EM 95
- Compression fabric made from 54% Polyamide, 36% Polypropylene, 10% Elastane
Measure at the narrowest point of the torso.
|Waist||78cm - 90cm||91cm - 100cm||101cm - 106cm|
|Waist||107cm - 113cm||114cm - 122cm|
EM 95 EMShomeStudio
- High-end EMS muscle stimulation device for training at home
- 2 categories of workouts: "Fitness & Power" and "Relax & Wellbeing"
- Intensities can be set individually with 4 separate channels
- 2 cuffs for the arms (size S, approx. 28 - 45 cm) and 2 for the legs (size M, approx. 36 - 54 cm) to stimulate the upper arm and thigh muscles
- 8 self-adhesive gel electrodes (45x45mm) for e.g., abdominal muscle training
- Choice of 3 difficulty levels (beginner, advanced, expert)
- 40 programmes
- Including trouser/belt clip and storage bag for the EM 95
- Coloured 3.5" TFT display
- App with workouts and virtual coach including videos for all exercises
- App available for iOS and Android
- USB charging cable including adapter
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
In case of absolute contraindications, EMS whole body training must not be performed
- In the case of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- For insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- In case of neuronal diseases, seizure disorders (e.g. epilepsy) and severe sensitivity disorders.
- In case of an existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumor diseases.
- After recent operations, especially if increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In the event of simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In case of a simultaneous connection and/or simultaneous use of other electrical devices that may have an influence on the current supply or the musculature.
- In case of acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- In case of acute muscle pain, muscle soreness or muscle cramps.
- In acute diseases, bacterial infections and inflammatory processes.
- In diabetes mellitus type 1.
- In arteriosclerosis and arterial circulatory disorders.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g. painful and painless inflammations, redness, rashes (e.g. allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, open wounds as well as healing wounds, surgical scars in the process of healing).
- In case of stents and bypasses active for less than 6 months.
- In case of untreated hypertension, bleeding disorder or bleeding tendency (hemophilia).
- In abdominal wall and inguinal hernias.
- In case of acute influence of alcohol, drugs or intoxicants.
- In persons under 18 years of age.
In case of relative contraindications, EMS full-body training may only be performed after written medical clearance or self-declaration.
- In case of acute back pain without diagnoses.
- In case of acute neuralgia and herniated discs.
- In case of implants older than 6 months.
- In diseases of internal organs, especially in kidney diseases.
- In cardiovascular diseases.
- In case of tendency to thromboembolic diseases.
- In chronic pain conditions that have not been clarified regardless of the body region.
- In all sensitivity disorders with reduced pain sensation (such as metabolic disorders).
- In case of medical complaints occuring with the stimulation treatment.
- In case of persistent skin irritation due to long-term stimulation at the same electrode site.
- In case of a tendency to bleed due to injury.
- In case of motion kinetosis.
- In case of major fluid accumulation in the body and edema.
- When taking certain medications.
- In case of open skin injuries, wounds, eczema or burns.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,