TANK-TOP with EM 95 Bluetooth® - EMShomeSTUDIO (Men)
The power duo
In addition to the EMS TANK-TOP, the ANTELOPE.TANK-TOP SET already contains the Beurer EM95 Bluetooth® EMShomeSTUDIO and the necessary cables.
The ANTELOPE.TANK-TOP is the perfect fitness partner to make your core training units more efficient and effective. The TANK-TOP is equipped with electrodes on the back and abdominal muscles, which emit electrical impulses and thus stimulate the deep muscles that are difficult to train. The ANTELOPE.TANK-TOP is made of breathable high-quality compression material and is perfect for endurance and strength training in the back and torso area. Together with the EM 95 Bluetooth® EMShomeStudio, arm and leg cuffs can also be connected to expand your training routine.
With the EM 95 EMShomeStudio you bring your personal trainer home. The high-end EMS trainer EM 95 from Beurer offers many options for designing and planning your training in a way that suits your goals. Start your workout with your personal Virtual Coach and choose one of the 20 predefined workouts. You can also create your own training sessions!
- 4 integrated silicone electrodes for abdominal and back muscles
- Odour-resistant and breathable
- Hand wash / machine wash (max. 30° C, gentle cycle)
- 2 connecting cables for the EM 95
- Compression fabric made from 54% Polyamide, 36% Polypropylene, 10% Elastane
EM 95 EMShomeStudio
- High-end EMS muscle stimulation device for training at home
- 2 categories of workouts: "Fitness & Power" and "Relax & Wellbeing"
- Intensities can be set individually with 4 separate channels
- 2 cuffs for the arms (size S, approx. 28 - 45 cm) and 2 for the legs (size M, approx. 36 - 54 cm) to stimulate the upper arm and thigh muscles
- 8 self-adhesive gel electrodes (45x45mm) for e.g., abdominal muscle training
- Choice of 3 difficulty levels (beginner, advanced, expert)
- 40 programmes
- Including trouser/belt clip and storage bag for the EM 95
- Coloured 3.5" TFT display
- App with workouts and virtual coach including videos for all exercises
- App available for iOS and Android
- USB charging cable including adapter
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
- To prevent damage to your health, EMS training with ANTELOPE is not permitted in the following cases:
- In the case of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the case of metal implants.
- Insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g., painful, and painless inflammations, redness, skin rashes (e.g., allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, and open wounds as well as wounds in the healing process, on operation scars that are healing).
- In case of seizure disorders (e.g., epilepsy).
- In case of existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumor diseases.
- After surgeries where increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In case of a simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute muscle pain, soreness, or cramps.
- Acute influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicants.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (suitable for type 2).
- Persons under 18 years of age.
You can find the training conditions here.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,