ANTELOPE.SUIT without BOOSTER
This article does not contain a BOOSTER. To start your training you need the textile, the 8-channel BOOSTER and the free ANTELOPE.APP.
The ANTELOPE EMS suit is the perfect all-in-one performer. The ANTELOPE.SUIT has 16 electrodes on all important muscle groups. This means it even stimulates the hard-to-train deep muscles and gives you a highly efficient workout.
The ANTELOPE.SUIT is made of breathable compression material and equipped with internal cabling. It therefore guarantees you full freedom of movement during all your exercises.
Attention: Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.BOOSTER.
16 integrated silicone electrodes (SHIRT: abdomen, chest, neck, back, upper arms; SHORTS: leg biceps, quadriceps, buttocks)
- compression fabric made of 54% polyamide, 36% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- Ani-odour and breathable
- 3 zips on the SHIRT
- integrated cabling with baseplate connection
- App with three different training programmes (endurance, strength, massage/recovery)
- Hand wash / Machine wash possible (max. 30°C, gentle cycle)
|Product name: ANTELOPE.SUIT without BOOSTER (women)|
|Electrode type: Silicone electrode|
|EMS (number of programs): 3|
|Intensity adjustable: Yes|
|Use: In all common sports - (Indoor & Outdoor)|
|Warranty: For more information on warranty conditions, please refer to the manual.|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
To prevent damage to your health, EMS training with ANTELOPE is not permitted in the following cases:
- In the presence of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- Insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g., painful, and painless inflammations, redness, skin rashes (e.g., allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, and open wounds as well as wounds in the healing process, on operation scars that are healing).
- In case of seizure disorders (e.g., epilepsy).
- In case of existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumour diseases.
- After surgeries where increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In case of a simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute muscle pain, soreness, or cramps.
- Acute influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicants.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (suitable for type 2).
- Persons under 18 years of age.
You can find the training conditions here.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,