With the ANTELOPE.SHIRT you are able to train all important muscle groups of your upper body. Via 5 pairs of electrodes, your arm, chest, neck, abdominal and back muscles are trained simultaneously. The ANTELOPE.SHIRT is the perfect tool to activate and strengthen your upper body muscles. Regular training with the ANTELOPE.SHIRT means nothing stands in the way of a toned stomach and a strong back. Zips on the sides make it easy to put on and take off.
Attention: Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.BOOSTER.
10 integrated silicone electrodes (abdomen, chest, neck, back, upper arms)
- Anti-odour and breathable
- compression fabric made of 54% polyamide, 36% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- 3 zips
- Integrated cabling with baseplate connection
- App with three different training programmes (endurance, strength, massage/recovery)
- Hand Wash / machine washable (max. 30°C, gentle cycle)
- Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.BOOSTER
|Product designation: ANTELOPE.SHIRT (women)|
|Electrode type: Silicone electrode|
|Intensity adjustable: Yes|
|Use: In all common sports - (indoor & outdoor)|
|EMS (number of programmes): 3|
|Guarantee: For more information on the guarantee conditions, please refer to the manual|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
To prevent damage to your health, EMS training with ANTELOPE is not permitted in the following cases:
- In the presence of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- Insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g., painful, and painless inflammations, redness, skin rashes (e.g., allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, and open wounds as well as wounds in the healing process, on operation scars that are healing).
- In case of seizure disorders (e.g., epilepsy).
- In case of existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumour diseases.
- After surgeries where increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In case of a simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute muscle pain, soreness, or cramps.
- Acute influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicants.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (suitable for type 2).
- Persons under 18 years of age.
You can find the training conditions here.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,