When paying for your order at ANTELOPE - part of the Beurer group - BEURER GmbH, you have the option of choosing between the payment methods Financing Santander, PayPal, Direct Debit, Credit Card, Purchase on invoice or Payment in Advance, depending on the country of invoice and the country of delivery.
We use the PayPal service “Payment without PayPal account”, which is provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. for online merchants. The PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. is licensed as a credit institution in Luxembourg and is supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier.
This service enables online merchants to sell goods and services to people who do not have a PayPal account (hereinafter referred to as “consumer”). When PayPal receives payments from the consumer, PayPal issues a sum of e-money equal to the purchase price to the merchant. The e-money will be credited to the PayPal account of the online merchant as payment for the purchased goods or services.
PayPal does not automatically open a PayPal account for you when you conduct a transaction on our site.
All payments and credits are processed in the currency of the purchase (EUR). Refunds will be made in the same currency as the purchase. ANTELOPE - part of the Beurer group - BEURER GmbH assumes no liability for differences caused by exchange rate fluctuations. Any losses due to currency fluctuations will not be reimbursed.
Procedure for payments with PayPal
PayPal accepts payments up to a purchase price of max. 8,000 Euro, except "purchase on account".Select the option "PayPal" in the check-out process.
- Select the option "PayPal" in the check-out process.
- You will be automatically redirected to PayPal in the next step.
- If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user data and confirm the payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can open a PayPal account and then confirm the payment.
- Complete your order by clicking on "Order now" in the last step.
- Your order will be ready for shipment on the day of payment confirmation by PayPal or at the latest on the following business day and will be sent on its way. Usually, we receive the payment within a few minutes after contract conclusion.
Credits from returns are always posted back to the PayPal account used for the purchase. Whether you want to use the credit on your PayPal account directly at PayPal or transfer it back to your giro or credit card account is up to you and can be processed directly at PayPal. We have no influence on this.
Procedure for payment by credit card - PayPal
- Select the option “Credit Card” in the check-out process.
First enter your credit card details into the PayPal payment form.
Please note that the cardholder is indicated as shown on the credit card. Please use only letters (a-z or A-Z) without special characters, numbers (0-9) or spaces.
After a successful credit card check by the credit card company, the invoice amount will be authorized first, i.e. reserved on your credit card but not yet debited.
Your order will be processed within the delivery time.
The booking of the payment takes place with the dispatch of the goods.
We accept the following credit cards:
Credits: Credits from returns will be transferred back to your credit card.
Payment by credit card
- Select "Credit card / debit card: American Express, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro" in the order step "Select payment method".
- In the next window, fill out the payment form with your credit card data.
- After successful credit card verification by the credit card company, the invoice amount will first be authorized, i.e. reserved on your credit card, but not yet debited.
- Your order will be processed within the delivery period.
- The goods will be shipped after receipt of payment.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Credits: Credits from returns will be charged back to your credit card.
Procedure for payments by direct debit
- Select the option "Direct debit" in the check-out process.
Enter your bank details in the PayPal input mask.
Credit notes: Credit notes from returns will be credited back to your account.
Payment via Installment
- Select the option "Santander Installments" in the check-out process.
- In the next step, click on "Order now".
- Select the preferred terms for your installment loan. You have the option to choose between 12 months/€133.24, 10 months/€159.90 and 6 months/€266.49.
- If your application is provisionally approved, you will be redirected to the Digital Contract Center.
- Fill in your personal details in the Santander Contract Center form. Check your loan agreement and upload the required documents.
- You must sign the application either digitally or in paper form.
- Subsequently, the SCHUFA examination starts.
Note: The worry-free package incurs charges. If you want to stick with 0% financing, do not select this package.
Payment on Invoice
Payment on account is a PayPal service. You do not need a PayPal account.
PayPal accepts purchases on account up to a maximum purchase price of 1.500 Euro.
- Select the option purchase on account in the order step.
- Enter your bank details in the PayPal input mask.
You can find more information about buying on account here:
Payment in Advance
- Select the option "Payment in Advance" in the check-out process.
- After completing your order, you will receive an order confirmation including invoice.
- Transfer the payment to our account. You will find the account details on the invoice.
- When the payment is received on our account, we will ship the goods.