When paying for your order at WLS, you have the option to choose between the payment methods PayPal, Direct Debit Order and Credit Card, depending on the country of billing and delivery. We use Paypal’s service “Payment without PayPal account”, which is provided by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. for online merchants. The PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. is licensed as a credit institution in Luxembourg and is supervised by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier.
The service enables online merchants to sell goods and services to people who do not have a PayPal account (hereinafter referred to as “consumer”). When PayPal receives money from the consumer, PayPal will issue a sum of e-money equal to the purchase price to the merchant. The e-money will be credited to the PayPal account of the online merchant as payment for the purchased goods or services.
PayPal will not automatically open a PayPal account for you when you conduct a transaction on our site. All payments and credits are settled in the currency underlying the purchase (EUR). The refund will be made in the same currency as the purchase. WLS assumes no liability for differences arising from exchange rate fluctuations. Any losses due to currency fluctuations will not be reimbursed.
Payment via Paypal
PayPal accepts payments up to a purchase price of max. 8,000 euros.
- In the order step ‘Payment method’, select PayPal.
- You will be automatically redirected to PayPal in the next step.
- If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in there with your user data and confirm the payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can open a PayPal account and then confirm the payment.
- Close your order with us by clicking on ‘ORDER NOW PAYABLE’ in the last step.
- The goods are ready for dispatch on the day of the payment confirmation from PayPal or at the latest on the following working day and are put on the way.
Payment via credit card
- Select the option “Credit Card” in the check-out process.
- You first enter your credit card details in PayPal’s payment form for purchase with credit card.
- Please ensure that the cardholder is indicated as shown on the credit card. Please use only letters (a-z or A-Z) without special characters, numbers (0-9) or spaces.
- After successful credit card verification by the credit card company, the invoice amount is first authorized, i. Reserved on your credit card but not yet debited.
- The processing of your order takes place within the delivery time specified under § 6
- The booking of the payment takes place with dispatch of the commodity.
We accept the following Credit Cards:
Refunds: Refunds from returns will be returned to your Credit Card.
Payment via Direct debit
Enter your bank details in the input mask of PayPal.
Refunds: Refunds from returns will be returned to your bank account.