You already have an ANTELOPE.SHIRT with BOOSTER? Complete your suit now with the ANTELOPE.SHORTS!
The ANTELOPE.SHORTS stimulate the front and back of your thighs and your gluteal muscles with a total of 6 integrated electrodes. The effective stimulation of your largest muscle groups allows you to optimally train your speed and jumping power. Through EMS training, thigh and gluteal muscles work more efficiently and fatigue is reduced. In addition, training with the ANTELOPE.SHORTS helps to tighten the connective tissue.
- Compression fabric made of 54% polyamide, 36% polypropylene, 10% elastane
- 6 integrated silicone electrodes (leg biceps, quadriceps, glutes)
- Odour-resistant and breathable
- Integrated cabling with connector
- App with three different training programmes (endurance, strength, massage)
- Hand wash / machine hand wash (max. 30° C, gentle cycle)
- Can only be used in combination with the ANTELOPE.SHIRT
|Product name: ANTELOPE.SHORTS (men)|
|Electrode type: Silicone electrode|
|EMS (number of programs): 3|
|Intensity adjustable: Yes|
|Use: In all common sports - (Indoor & Outdoor)|
|Guarantee: For more information on the guarantee conditions, please see the manual|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
In case of absolute contraindications, EMS whole body training must not be performed
- In the case of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- For insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- In case of neuronal diseases, seizure disorders (e.g. epilepsy) and severe sensitivity disorders.
- In case of an existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumor diseases.
- After recent operations, especially if increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In the event of simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In case of a simultaneous connection and/or simultaneous use of other electrical devices that may have an influence on the current supply or the musculature.
- In case of acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- In case of acute muscle pain, muscle soreness or muscle cramps.
- In acute diseases, bacterial infections and inflammatory processes.
- In diabetes mellitus type 1.
- In arteriosclerosis and arterial circulatory disorders.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g. painful and painless inflammations, redness, rashes (e.g. allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, open wounds as well as healing wounds, surgical scars in the process of healing).
- In case of stents and bypasses active for less than 6 months.
- In case of untreated hypertension, bleeding disorder or bleeding tendency (hemophilia).
- In abdominal wall and inguinal hernias.
- In case of acute influence of alcohol, drugs or intoxicants.
- In persons under 18 years of age.
In case of relative contraindications, EMS full-body training may only be performed after written medical clearance or self-declaration.
- In case of acute back pain without diagnoses.
- In case of acute neuralgia and herniated discs.
- In case of implants older than 6 months.
- In diseases of internal organs, especially in kidney diseases.
- In cardiovascular diseases.
- In case of tendency to thromboembolic diseases.
- In chronic pain conditions that have not been clarified regardless of the body region.
- In all sensitivity disorders with reduced pain sensation (such as metabolic disorders).
- In case of medical complaints occuring with the stimulation treatment.
- In case of persistent skin irritation due to long-term stimulation at the same electrode site.
- In case of a tendency to bleed due to injury.
- In case of motion kinetosis.
- In case of major fluid accumulation in the body and edema.
- When taking certain medications.
- In case of open skin injuries, wounds, eczema or burns.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,