The ANTELOPE.8CH-BOOSTER is the "energy source" of the ANTELOPE mobile EMS suit. It triggers the electrical impulses that support natural muscle contraction.
It is connected to the ANTELOPE.APP via Bluetooth. With the APP the desired programme settings are made before the training starts. The pulse intensity can also be adjusted directly on the BOOSTER using the +/- symbol. The so-called baseplate connects the BOOSTER to the ANTELOPE.SUIT. The connection is magnetic and guarantees a secure and stable hold during all movements.
The ANTELOPE.8CH-BOOSTER is designed for 8 EMS channels. The intensity can be controlled individually for each pair of electrons via the ANTELOPE.APP. The free ANTELOPE.APP is available for iOS and Android.
- 1 channel controls one pair of electrodes
- Bluetooth module for control via the ANTELOPE.APP
- 3 training programmes selectable via the ANTELOPE.APP for iOS and Android
- Partial training possible
- EMS training also works when the phone / BLE connection is temporarily offline
- The BOOSTER works with the following 7 parameter settings depending on the setting:
- pulse width
- pulse rise
- pulse pause
- pulse time
- pulse intensity
The BOOSTER contains a rechargeable Li-ion battery. The capacity is 1950 mAh for the 8-channel version. At 50% intensity, the battery lasts for at least 2 hours and up to 4 hours at lower intensities.
The EMS unit is charged using an external power supply connected via a USB cable. The unit can be charged using a 5V, 1A USB charger or a USB port on a desktop or laptop. In 2.5 hours, the BOOSTER is completely charged.
|Storage conditions: Temperature (0 - 35°C) / Humidity (20 - 85%)|
|Operating conditions: Temperature (0 - 40°C) / Humidity (20 - 65%)|
|Dimensions: 14.2cm x 8.5cm x 2.6cm|
|Current: max. 80mA @ 500-ohm|
|Frequency: 1-2000 HZ (depending on programme)|
|Pulse width: < 10 dBm|
|Frequency band: 2402 MHz - 2480 MHz|
|Minimum power: 3.5 V|
|Maximum power: 40 V|
|Pulse width: 50 μs - 500μs|
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR EMS TRAINING WITH ANTELOPE
When should I not train?
To prevent damage to your health, EMS training with ANTELOPE is not permitted in the following cases:
- In the presence of implanted electrical devices (such as pacemakers).
- In the presence of metal implants.
- Insulin pump users.
- In case of fever.
- In case of known or acute cardiac arrhythmias and other excitation and conduction disorders of the heart.
- On acutely or chronically diseased (injured or inflamed) skin (e.g., painful, and painless inflammations, redness, skin rashes (e.g., allergies), burns, bruises, swellings, and open wounds as well as wounds in the healing process, on operation scars that are healing).
- In case of seizure disorders (e.g., epilepsy).
- In case of existing pregnancy.
- In case of existing cancer or tumour diseases.
- After surgeries where increased muscle contractions could interfere with the healing process.
- In case of a simultaneous connection to a high-frequency surgical unit.
- In acute or chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Acute muscle pain, soreness, or cramps.
- Acute influence of alcohol, drugs, or intoxicants.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 (suitable for type 2).
- Persons under 18 years of age.
You can find the training conditions here.
At first I thought it was too good to be true that there is something that stimulates the muscle from the outside and can make you faster and stronger.
Dr. Lutz Graumann,